1 (888) 624-3939
Teechuktl provides counselling, traditional healing, and other services that support the mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing of Nuu-chah-nulth individuals, families and communities.
- Teechuktl staff work with individuals, families, communities, Nations, and external organizations to support the mental and emotional health of all Nuu-chah-nulth.
- Our services include individual and family counselling, traditional healing gatherings, prevention education, and help in accessing crisis counselling.
- We also mentor and build the capacity of community staff to provide local mental health services and supports.
Some examples of issues we can help with include:
- Residential School impacts
- Alcohol/drug issues
- Family violence
- Dealing with grief and loss
- Low self-esteem
- Sexual or physical abuse
- Anger management
- Suicide prevention/awareness